Linksys has announced a new version of its AC1750 small-biz access point with more features.
The LAPAC1750PRO Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Point is an advanced version of the LAPAC1750 introduced back in March. The main differences between the two are that the PRO AP supports cluster management for up to 16 APs and a customizable captive portal.
Other features supported by the PRO version are WDS bridging and repeating and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports that support link aggregation for higher wired network connection bandwidth.
Linksys LAPAC1750PRO Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Point
Common features to both the LAPAC1750 and LAPAC1750PRO include:
- VLAN Mapping (17 VLANs) and 802.11 Supplicant
- Wi-Fi Spectrum analysis & RF optimization
- 3x3 802.11ac Dual Band technology with data rates up to 1750Mbps
- Support as Powered Device with 802.3at (PoE+)
- Client Quality of Service (QoS)
- Workgroup Bridge Support
- Rate limiting
- Band steering
- Rogue AP detection
- Channel isolation
- Support for up to 16 different SSIDs
- Dual Image Support
- Designed for ceiling or wall mounting
- IPv6 support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The LAPAC1750PRO is shipping now and lists for $499.99. The LAPAC1750 has been shipping since March and lists for $379.99.
Most Read This Week
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These